Despite its small size, the microphone's condenser element provides full, clear and natural reproduction of speech. Designed for applications that require minimal visibility without compromising sound quality, these microphones are available individually, as well as with the Shure UHF, UC, SC and LX Wireless Systems.
* Subminiature size (5.8 mm diameter x 11 mm height).
* Electret condenser cartridge.
* Unidirectional pattern.
* Two termination options: 4-pin mini connector (fits directly into Shure wireless transmitters), or unterminated (bare wire).
* High Boost equalization caps included for optimal clarity and response.
* Provides a 10 dB boost centered at 12 kHz
Used in applications that require a chest-worn microphone.
* Black and white models available.
* All models include magnet mount, lapel clip, dual tie clip, pin mount, and two foam windscreens and carry case.
* Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz.
* Low visibility with a variety of options for mounting.
* Low handling noise.
* Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability.
|New - On Clearance|