Ideal for those looking to transport heavy remote recording and sound reinforcement equipment, ranging from power amplifiers to signal processors, the Roto Rolling Rack models offer secure protection with the convenience of sturdy built-in wheels and a handle.
Designed as a complete upgrade and stronger alternative to the existing Roll-X-Rack models, the Roto Rolling Racks feature industrial grade steel threaded rack rails (allowing non-destructive screw mount installation and removal) and full access rear lids. Rear-rack rails are included which allows enhanced load capacity and stability, ideal for especially heavy weighted power amplifier units.
Roto Rolling Racks are rotational molded of high impact LLDPE Polyethylene with in-line wheels supporting heavy loads, a nearly indestructible low-profile injection molded telescoping cushion grip rubber over-molded pull handle and cushioned handle for carrying comfort. Our proprietary trigger release latching system, with TSA recognized and accepted recessed locking latches, enables users to securely lock their cases and still have them inspected by airline security personnel and safely checked as luggage. These racks are stackable under the 1SKB19-RSF4U Studio Flyer 4U model.
• TSA latches
• Threaded steel rails
• Built-in wheels
• Rear access door
• Low profile handle
• Rear rack rails now included
• Interior Width: 19.00 in (48.26 cm)
• Interior Height: 14.0 in (35.56 cm)
• Exterior Depth: 24.50 in (62.23 cm)
• Exterior Width: 24.00 in (60.96 cm)
• Exterior Height: 18.00 in (45.72 cm)
• Rack Space Units Total: 8
• Rack Depth Rail to Rail: 18.75 in (47.63 cm)
• Rack Depth Front Rail to Back Lid: 19.88 in (50.48 cm)
• Lid Depth: 1.13 in (2.86 cm)
• Shipping Weight: 31.00 lb (14.06 kg)
• Product Weight: 27.50 lb (12.47 kg)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
SKB 1SKB-R8W 8U Roto Rolling Rack Reviews