The iSeries of waterproof cases are the perfect solution for storing and transporting your delicate electronics, microphones, mixers, cables, video, and photography equipment. Most sizes are available with a variety of interiors. Interior options on most models include cubed foam, layered foam, padded dividers, or an empty interior.
3I Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
• Layered foam interior
• Patented trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches
• Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
• Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
• Molded-in hinge for added protection
• Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
• Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
• Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
• Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
• Convenient In-line skate style wheels
Base Depth: 5.50 in
• Shipping Weight: 27.00 lb
• Product Weight: 24.50 lb
SKB 3i-4217-7B-L iSeries 4217-7 Waterproof Case with Layered Foam Reviews