The Sony CDP-D11 is a 1space rack mountable CD player unit. It has RCA unbalanced and XLR balanced outputs which allows for flexible interfacing with a variety of equipment.
• Mark locate feature: Allows user defined spot as cue point.
• Relay/ play control bus: Sequential playback with multiple machines using
• Auto Cue and Auto Pause: Accurate spot locating and cueing of playback material.
• AMS dial: For fast and convenient access to CD tracks and menu functions
• Auto Cue and Auto Pause: For accurate spot locating and cueing of playback material.
• Dual mode remote: Can function as wired or wireless IR remote. Includes direct numeric entry of track numbers
• Advanced shock protection w 4Mb D-Ram memory: Greatly reduces unwanted "skipping" due to vibration or dirty CDs
• Heavy-duty transport design: Designed to withstand the rigors of production and mobile use. • Frequency response: 20-20kHz +/-.05dB
• THD <0.01%
• Dynamic range: Digital 97dB, Analog 92dB
• S/N ratio >93dB
• Vari-speed range +/- 12.5%
• D/A converters: High Density Linear. 1 bit, w/20 resolution, 8X oversampling
• Wow & flutter: Below measurable limits
• Inputs: RCA/unbalanced, XLR/balanced
• Outputs: RCA/unbalanced, XLR/balanced
• Digital outputs: SPDIF coaxial & optical
• Weight: 5.2 kg
• Dimensions: 482 x 44 x 350 (WxHxD mm)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Sony CDP-D11 CD Player Reviews