The CDR-W33 is the first CDR-W Recorder for professional music applications from Sony. It features high-quality, 24 bit AD/DA converters, DSP functions & CD-TEXT support. The CDR-W33 targets project studios, DJ & radio production.
• Recording Media: CD-R, CD-R-DA, CD-RW, CD-RW-DA
• I/Os provided: Coaxial Digital, Optical Digital, Analog Unbalanced Phono jacks.
• Offers Control-S for supplied remote & PS/2 (for PC keyboard) allowing basic control and text entry.
• Selectable DSP functions available on the analog inputs, including: SBM (Super Bit Mapping recording-providing high quality recording and noise reduction), 3-band mid-Parametric EQ and Limiter.
• High Quality 24-bit AD/DA converters and a 32kHz - 48kHz Sampling Rate Converter.
• CD-TEXT support Disc/Track name can be displayed and entered with alpha-numeric characters from AMS Controller/Remote Commander unit/PC keyboard (23 characters in each name).
• 2 Times FINALIZE
• Fluorescent Display
• Supplied Wireless/Wired Remote Commander control unit
• 2U rack mountable size in EIA. Standard professional 19" rack-mountable
• Digital & analog record level control
• PC keyboard input/CD-text support
• 24 bit A/D, D/A w/32-48k SRC
• Supplied wired/wireless remote.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Sony CDRW33 Professional CD Recorder Reviews