The CDR-W66 is the first CD-RW Recorder for professional production applications from Sony. It features high-quality, 24-bit AD/DA converters, DSP functions, and CD-TEXT support. The CDR-W66 is designed for professional and project studios, as well as radio and other broadcast production facilities.
• 32kHz-48kHz built-in sampling rate converter;
• CD-R and CD-RN recording media support;
• FL display;
• I/Os equipped with Coaxial Digital, Optical Digital, Analog Unbalanced phone jack; and
• 2U rack mountable size in EIA.
• Word Clock interface;
• 32kHz-96kHz sample rate converter range;
• AES EBU digital I/O, balanced XLR analog I/O;
• RS-232C and parallel (GPI) control ports;
• 2X speed duplication link for dubbing audio titles (using 2 CDR-W66 units); and
• DSP functions available on digital inputs as well as analog.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Sony CDRW66 Professional CD Recorder Reviews