The Sony MDR-7550 is a high quality in-ear monitoring headphone (IEM) for live stage use. Ideally suited for musicians who listen to custom-crafted mixes of vocals and stage instrumentation during live performance, the Sony MDR-7550 utilizes large calibre 16mm dynamic drivers to enable a wide dynamic range with clear and accurate sound reproduction.
The 7550 offers a unique multi-layer diaphragm (comprised of hundreds of layers of polymer, each less than 0.01-micron thick) and a flexible ear hanger made of TEKNOROTE material, which easily folds and maintains its shape, insuring a superior fit for each individual ear. Also included are newly developed hybrid silicone rubber earbuds, with three sizes to fit different ear types.
• 16mm Driver Unit with ML Diaphragm
• In-Ear Monitor (IEM) Design
• Flexible Ear Hanger Insures Superior Fit
• Hybrid Silicone/Rubber Earbuds, 3 Sizes Supplied
• Supplied Soft Case
• Magnet Type Neodymium
• Driver Size 16.0 mm
• Frequency Response 3-28kHz
• Impedance 16 Ohms
• Sensitivity 108 dB/mW
• Power Handling 500mW
• Plug Type Gold, Stereo Unimatch 3.5mm/6.3mm adapter
• Cord Length 1.6m (5.25 ft)
• Weight 7.09g (.25 oz)