The Sony MDR-XB700 extra bass headphones are designed to create incredible bass levels within the confines of a traditional headphone. The headphones use extra-large 50mm dome drivers and oxygen-free voice coils to produce an extra-wide frequency response with bass levels down to 3Hz. The direct vibe structure ensures a high level of audio fidelity, while the sealed acoustic design provides a high level of noise isolation.
The headphones feature a comfortable adjustable headband and ultra-thick king-sized ear cushions. At 2" thick, the cushions provide long-lasting comfort and exceptional acoustic performance. The flat Y-type cable keeps tangles to a minimum, and the gold-plated 3.5mm mini plug provides compatibility with MP3 players, CD players, computers, and more. A handy carrying pouch is included.
• Extra-large 50mm dome drivers designed to deliver exceptionally powerful bass
• Oxygen-free copper voice coils for crisp, clear audio with high power handling capacity
• Direct vibe closed-back structure for excellent audio fidelity and high levels of noise isolation
• King-sized ear cushions for supreme comfort, noise isolation, and acoustic performance
• Comfortable adjustable headband fits virtually any head size
• Flat Y-type cable keeps tangles to a minimum
• Gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini plug for wide device compatibility
• Carrying pouch included
|New - On Clearance|