* Quick random access
* Up to 74 minutes of digital recording and playback using ATRAC (Adaptive Transform Acoustic Coding) compression technology.
* Durable non-contact disc-based format
* High speed (4X) disc cloning includes both audio and text with no ATRAC generation loss
large RAM buffers offers up to 10 selectable instant start tracks, triggerable from PC keyboard, GPI or via RS-232C interface
* Up to 255 user setable cue points available
* Front panel PC keyboard interface with 2 keyboard overlays included with machine
* Program playback capability. Tracks can be freely and randomly programmed for playback in any order. Playlist can be stored on disc
* Front panel access to AUTO PAUSE and AUTO CUE
* Easy editing includes adjustable rehearsal mode, head and end trim features.
EOM (End of Message) function can be set to occur between 1 and 35 seconds before the end of a track
* 19-inch rack mountable; up to two units can be mounted side by side in a 19-inch standard rack
* Versatile audio interfacing - the MDS-B5 is equipped with balanced AES/EBU & unbalanced * IEC-958 digital audio I/O and balanced XLR analog I/O.
* Hours meter for maintenance scheduling
* Quick Recording Capability - quickly searches to a point on the disc where no audio signal is recorded, and begins recording
* Supplied remote controller enables user to enter data such as track titles onto a disc
* Provides quick editing capability by either rewriting the TOC (Table of Contents) area of the disc or editing in RAM.
* Analog input (MDS-B5)/Output: Balanced (XLR)
* Digital input (MDS-B5)/Output: AES/EBU (XLR), SPDIR (RCA Pin)
* Duplication IN/OUT (MDS-B5): D-Sub 25-pin
* Phones: Stereo phone jack
* Remote interface: Parallel D-sub 26-pin,
RS-232C D-sub 9-pin, wired SIRCS
|New - On Clearance|