The Sony PCM-R700 is a direct drive, auto cleaning DAT player with a jog dial for easily finds and forward/rewind. This unit uses Super Bit Mapping for a S/N ratio near to that of a 20 bit system and comes with a wireless remote.
• 4-head design for "confidence monitoring"
• High reliability 4 D.D. mechanical transport mechanism with 4 direct drive motors has been incorporated for a stable tape run.
• Flag (SCMS on/off)
• Easy operation with Jog/Shuttle Dial. Use the Shuttle for easy fast forward and rewind, or the jog dial for convenient AMS/Program number search.
• Setup menu permits selection of ID6, level sync threshold, date and more
Supplied Din 8-pin parallel remote control interface and wireless remote control unit.
• The Super Bit Mapping recording function achieves a S/N ratio near to that of a 20 bit system
• Independent channel recording level volume controls to eliminate cross talk
• Fader In/Fade Out
• End ID Mark/Search
• Rotary recording head
• 120 minutes standard recording time
• 240 minutes long play recording time
• Double encoded Reed Solomon Code Error Correction
• Sampling Frequency: 48kHz, 44.1kHz, 32kHz
• Modulation system: 8-10 modulation
• 2 channel stereo
• D/A conversion: Standard: 16bit linear; Long play: 12 bit non linear
• Dimensions: 19x5-3/4x14 inches
• Weight: 16.2 lbs
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Sony PCM-R700 DAT Recorder/Player Reviews