The C.324 has added real time trigger pads that offer real-time sample / loop sequencing. This means that trigger patterns can now be recorded in real time and looped instantaneously. Drum patterns and loops can be manually resequenced and then looped to bring a completely new twist to live DJ remixing. This functionality is usually only achieved on drum machines. Using the C.324 sequences can be created in seconds compared to minutes using drum machines.
BEAT SYNCHRONIZED SAMPLES AND LOOPS
The C.324 can record Loops and Samples, with the length determined by the Time setting. This new feature makes it easy to set up perfect seamless loops. The C.324 also allows for the creation of beat synchronized loops based off of the current song's BPM. This means that a perfectly timed seamless loop can be set on-the-fly with one button press. Once a beat synchronized loop has been set it can be trimmed or expanded in real time by beat increment. By trimming the beat, a one bar loop can be turned into a 1/2 bar loop, 1/4 note or 1/8th note. Smaller loops can be expanded in the same fashion.
SLOT LOADING MECHANISM
The C.324 has a slot loading CD mechanism with LED for quick loading of CDs into the unit in low light situations.
• Tabletop CD Player with Touch Sensitive Jog Wheel for Scratching and Beat Juggling
• CD Slot Drive Mechanism
• MP3 Playback with Text Display and Onboard File and Folder Browsing
• Onboard Pattern and Real-Time Sequencer for on-the-fly Drum Machine Style Performances
• 7 High-Quality Beat Synchronized Digital Effects: Filter, Auto Filter, Echo, Phaser, Flanger, Transform, Pan
• Beat Synchronized Sampling and Looping With Four Trigger Pads and Cue Memory
• Auto and Manual BPM Control
• Vinyl Emulation with Adjustable Platter Start / Brake Speed
• Adjustable Pitch (+/- 8%, 16%, 25%, 100%) with Pitch Bend
• Key Lock Allows a Song's Tempo To Be Changed Without Affecting the Original Key of the Song
• Reliable Anti-Shock Playback with Auto Cue
• Blue LCD Display with Visual Marker
• S/PDIF Digital Output
• Frequencey Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1.5 dB
• THD+N With 20 kHz Low Pass Filter: 0.015% at 1 kHz
• S/N Ratio: With 20 kHz Low pass filter and IHF-A Weighted 85 dB
• Output Level +6 dBV (2 Vrms) +/- 1dB at 1kHz, 0dB
• Channel Balance Within 1 dB at 1kHz, 0dB
• De-Emphasis Response +3/-0 dB at 16kHz, -20 dB
• Channel Separation: With 20 kHz Low pass filter and IHF-A Weighted 90 dB at 1kHz, 0 dB
• Searching time: (Test Disc: TCD-792)
• Short Access Time: 2 sec Play next Track
• Long Access Time: 4 sec Track 1 to 20, 20 to 1
• Power Supply: AC 120V, 60Hz, 15W
• Dimensions: 318 (W) x92(H) x358(D) mm
• Weight: 4.4 Kgs.
|New - On Clearance|