Stanton's flagship dual CD player, the C.504 is loaded with so many handy features that we had to increase the controller to three rack spaces!
These features include a larger
jogwheel for more natural scratching and turntable-style control, plus 10 seconds of
sampling per deck, full MP3 capability, and a host of killer DSP effects.
• Professional dual CD player with realistic scratching and MP3 support
• Anti-shock buffer eliminates embarrassing CD "skips"
• Play MP3 encoded discs with the ability to pitch bend and change tempo while using effects
• Seamless looping, reverse playback, plus 10 seconds of sampling per deck
• Versatile pitch control with adjustable range (+ / - 8, 16, 32, 100%)
• Independent pitch and tempo control via Key Lock and Key Shift functions
• 3 hot start/cue points for quick cueing and instant playback
• Synchronizable effects like filter, flange and delay
• Automatic BPM detection with Tap key
• Handy auto-cue function, plus fader start and continuous/relay play
• Reads Most CD-R/RW discs
• S/PDIF digital output
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Stanton C504 Dual CD Player with DSP Effects Reviews