• REAL-TIME SAMPLE/LOOP SEQUENCING
The C.324 has added real time trigger pads that offer real-time sample / loop sequencing. This means that trigger patterns can now be recorded in real time and looped instantaneously. Drum patterns and loops can be manually resequenced and then looped to bring a completely new twist to live DJ remixing. This functionality is usually only achieved on drum machines. Using the C.324 sequences can be created in seconds compared to minutes using drum machines.
• BEAT SYNCHRONIZED SAMPLES AND LOOPS
The C.324 can record Loops and Samples, with the length determined by the Time setting. This new feature makes it easy to set up perfect seamless loops. The C.324 also allows for the creation of beat synchronized loops based off of the current song's BPM. This means that a perfectly timed seamless loop can be set on-the-fly with one button press. Once a beat synchronized loop has been set it can be trimmed or expanded in real time by beat increment. By trimming the beat, a one bar loop can be turned into a 1/2 bar loop, 1/4 note or 1/8th note. Smaller loops can be expanded in the same fashion.
• SLOT LOADING MECHANISM
The C.324 has a slot loading CD mechanism with LED for quick loading of CDs into the unit in low light situations.
Need More Info?
32-bit digital DJ mixer with beat-synchronized sampler, 4 multi-FX sections, 2 patented* BPM counters, digital crossfader and MIDI
• 4 Phono/Line stereo channels allowing max. 8 signal sources to be connected simultaneously
• 2 Microphone inputs with Gain, EQ, Talk function and FX
• 4 stereo channels with Gain, programmable parametric 3-band EQ with Kill function, fader curve control and flexible crossfader assignment
• Sophisticated sampler with beat-controlled loop function, real-time pitch control, sampler FX and crossfader start option
• 2 freely assignable and BPM-synchronized, high-quality FX engines (Bitcrusher, Resonator, Reverb, Flanger, etc.)
• Ultra-fast, accurate and patented* BPM counters for automatic BPM synchronization of sampler, FX, crossfader and external drum machines, etc. via MIDI
• Digital crossfader with flexible curve adjustment, reverse button and automatic, BPM-synchronized crossfading
• Dual-mode crossfader with innovative frequency-selective crossfading
• Dedicated Headphone section includes PFL Mix/Split and Bass/Snare boost functions
• Recall your last mixer setting at the push of a button
• Digital S/PDIF output for direct recording of your performance
• Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|New - On Clearance|