Introducing the world's first track-ball controlled audio signal processor. The DFX-1 features 85 effect presets, which are synchronized to any audio source on-the-fly using Stanton's advanced BPM engine. Designed for both live and recording applications, the DFX-1 has both RCA & 1/4" connections (a first for tabletop DJ effects).
• Track-ball control (Patent Pending) Tweak various effect parameters simultaneously using the DFX-1's integrated track-ball controller.
• 85 Presets The DFX-1 is comprised of 8 basic effects (Echo, Stereo Pan, Transformer, Flanger, Filter, Auto-Filter, Reverb, and Pitch Shifter) and various combinations of effects for a total of 85 presets.
• BPM Analysis The DFX-1 utilizes an advanced BPM engine to synchronize the effects to the beat of the music. The BPM counter features 3 BPM range settings from 60-240 BPM and a tap function.
• Beat Selection Create different rhythmic patterns of effects using the 5 Beat Selector buttons to instantly change the effects speed.
• Dry or Wet Control the mix of clean signal vs. processed signal using the Dry/Wet mix knob.
• See the Light Bright LCD screen displays selected preset, type of effect, BPM count, and exact point of X/Y parameters.
• Get Connected Use the DFX-1 live or in the studio using the provided RCA & 1/4" line inputs and outputs.
• Line inputs: 1 (RCA), -10dB/47K ohm
• Line output: 1 (RCA), -10dB/47K ohm
• Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +/-3dB
• Dynamic Range: 85dB
• S/N Ratio: 85dB
• Converter Resolution: A/D:18 bit
• D/A:16 bit
• Sampling Frequency: 48kHz
• T.H.D.: less than 0.1%
• Dimension: 8"(L) x 6.5"(W) x 2 1/4"(D)
203mm x 165mm x 57mm
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Stanton DFX-1 Digital Effects Unit With Trackball, New Reviews