NEW LOWER PRICE! FinalScratch is the best and only real bridge for the professional and home DJ to enter and control the digital world. By using any standard turntable/mixer setup, a DJ can now manipulate digital music the way they have always done it...by hand and by vinyl. DJs can now mix both analog records and digital files the way they have always been accustomed to and prefer.
Just load any digital audio file onto your computer, then pick and choose from your own playlist. Your computer becomes your record box. As well for the professional, save and load any production, remix, or new edit you have created and play it that very moment or take it to gig the same night without the need to cut an acetate or make test pressings.
FinalScratch allows mixing of digital audio files, controlled with any DJ turntable. The FS10K package includes three special vinyl records, the Scratch Amp to connect the computer to your existing turntable/mixer setup, and the Final Scratch software. An FS10K system, which supports 2 turntables, includes the Final Scratch software, the Scratch amp, and 2 FS vinyl records.
The FinalScratch software allows the user to save the audio files in various playlists, called Record Boxes, as well to search and assign the audio files to either turntable. The software provides a visual representation of the music, needle position for each audio file, and remaining time of each audio file.
The vinyl records included in the FinalScratch, which contain digital information, are used to mix digital audio files like MP3, WAV, AIFF, and audio CD. All mixing is done directly from the turntables, including pitch shifting, cuing, spinning up and down, and even scratching. The FinalScratch records can be used in combination with traditional analog records when mixing your set.
The Scratch Amp acts as a powerful sound card to connect all the components together to form the system. It provides 2 sets of phono inputs and outputs and 2 sets of line outputs. The Scratch Amp processes the signal from the FinalScratch records and sends it to the computer via USB.
"FinalScratch is in an elite class of its own. It is one of technologies most innovative - state of the art - piece of equipment, that has taken djing to the next level."
"I think FinalScratch is dope because"
"I think this technology can totally change the face of what we are doing."
• Replaceable vinyl records
• Plug and play technology
• Easy to use interface
• Visual representation of the music
• Easy access to titles
• Better organization of your music collection
• Less weight to carry around
• Mix your own music instantly
• FINALSCRATCH can operate in every standard DJ environment
• New Key Correct function maintains pitch when changing tempo.
• 3 Selectable time stretch algorithms: Low, Medium and High Quality.
• Fully re-sizable user interface with a choice of four font sizes.
• New low-latency drivers for running Traktor FS without Linux.
• Reliable software detection of Scratch Amp with true "hot-swap" capability.
• Faster performance when searching, analyzing and browsing.
• Easy import of tracks, playlists and collections from Linux partition.
• Full support of network and firewire drives.
• All write and save operation now available.
New MacOS Features:
• New Scratch Amp drivers optimized for MacOS 10.3 "Panther"
Minimum: MacOS 10.2.6, G3 600mHz*, 256MB RAM
Minimum: Windows 2000/XP, Pentium/Athlon 600mHz*, 256MB RAM
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Stanton FINAL-SCRATCH Version 1.5 for Mac and PC Reviews