The All-New ScratchAmp' 2:
At the heart of FinalScratch 2 is the new ScratchAmp 2, a FireWire audio interface that delivers maximum audio throughput with minimal latency.
Plug in your turntables, CD players and microphone to industry-standard 24-bit/96kHz converters for studio-quality sound. And because the ScratchAmp 2 is passive, you can run audio through the amp without power.
Blazing FireWire Speed:
The ScratchAmp 2 uses FireWire protocol to process multi-channel audio with minimal latency, allowing the software decks to respond as quickly as your hands. A FireWire Thru port lets you connect an iPod' or external hard drive.
Solid Design with MIDI Built-In:
Thanks to its MIDI In and Out ports, the ScratchAmp 2 is ready to connect with many of the vast MIDI controllers available for additional "hands-on" control. The small and rugged aluminum chassis is perfect for home use or on the road.
New Traktor FS Software & Compatibility with Traktor DJ Studio
Compatible with Mac or PC, Traktor FS 2 gives DJs a simple, yet powerful way to organize music and play it back using two virtual decks. Traktor FS 2 supports today's most popular file formats-including MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC and WMA-and can even play tracks right off your computer's CD-ROM drive or an external FireWire hard disk.
Best of all, FinalScratch 2 hardware is now compatible with the award-winning Traktor DJ Studio by Native Instruments. By upgrading to the full version of Traktor, users gain a host of powerful features like looping, independent control over pitch and tempo, plus onboard filter effects and the ability to non-destructively record and edit your mix.
FinalScratch 2 Features:
• New 24-bit/96kHz hardware with Mic input, MIDI and more
• New hardware compatible with NI Traktor DJ Studio software
• 2 virtual decks with zoomable waveforms
• Play audio files from time-coded vinyl or CD
• Fast search engine works with over 50,000 tracks
• High-quality Key Lock (Master Tempo)
• New improved timecode readout with absolute/relative modes
• New mic recording with instant playback from vinyl
• New input recording for capturing your live mix direct to disk
• New loop playback makes adding loop samples to the mix easy
• New calibration tools provide optimal timecode response and tracking
• New cue points for marking breaks or other important sections
• New intelligent play history with time stamp and printing
• New onscreen 1-minute markers for faster visual cueing
• Lead-in graphics for use with lead-in grooves on vinyl
• Helpful auto gain adjust and BPM detection
Assignable commands using "hot keys" or MIDI control
• Compatible with Apple iTunes'
• ScratchAmp 2 FireWire audio card with two sets of Phono/Line inputs (switchable), a Stereo Aux input, and a Mic input (switchable)
• Traktor FS 2 software from Native Instruments
• 3 FS Standard time-coded vinyl records
• 2 FS time-coded CDs
• Four RCA cables
• FireWire cable (6-Pin to 6-Pin)
• Power Supply
• User Manual
• Mac Minimum: Mac OSX (10.3.5 or higher), G4 500mHz. 256MB RAM
• Mac Recommended: Mac OSX (10.3.5 or higher), G4 1GHz. 512MB RAM
• PC Minimum: Windows XP, Pentium III/Athlon 1GHz, 256MB RAM
• PC Recommended: Windows XP, Pentium IV/Athlon XP 2GHz, 512MB RAM
All systems require an IEEE 1394 (FireWire) port.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|