If your turntable has TP4 symbol on it, then this is your cartridge. This P-Mount version of the 500 E MK II is a perfect replacement for any p-mount cartridge. Also works in 1/2" mount tone-arms with supplied adaptor.
* Frequency Response 10 to 20kHz
* Output @ 1kHz: 3.2mV
* Channel Separation @ 1 kHz: 35dB
* Channel Balance @ 1 kHz: within 2dB
* Tracking Force: 0.75 to 1.5 grams
* Stylus Tip: Elliptical 0.4 x 0.7 mil
* DC Resistance: 535 ohms
* Inductance: 400 mH.
* Cartridge Weight: 0.6 grams
* Recommended Load: 47 kOhms, 275 pF
* Replacement Stylus: D71EE
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Stanton L720EE Elliptical P-Mount Audiophile Cartridge Reviews