The RM.404 is a 4-channel, rackmount-style mixer designed for club and mobile DJs. Superior Sound Technology (SST') guarantees pure sound, while new diffused LEDs and lighted buttons and knobs help DJs stay in control of the mix.
Of course, there are plenty of inputs for connecting a range of gearincluding two Mic inputs with separate 3-band EQ. And all of this comes in a great-looking package any DJ can afford!
• 4-channel club/mobile mixer in newly designed 5U rackmount chassis
• SST technology delivers sound quality on par with studio mixing consoles
• 10 Line/CD inputs and 4 Phono inputs accommodate complex DJ setups
• 2 Mic inputs (XLR and 1/4") with separate 3-band EQ, plus Talkover function
• Minijack input (overrides Line input 5) for connecting an iPod'
• New diffused LEDs level indicators and backlit Cue buttons for easy viewing
• Innovative Illumiknobs' use colored backlight to show knob position in dark
• Separate Gain and 3-band EQ (+9 / -26 dB) per channel
• Fully assignable crossfader with Fader Start function
• Cue section features stereo/split function, cue pan and level control
• Versatile outputs: Master (XLR balanced and RCA), Zone (1/4" balanced and RCA), Record (RCA) and Headphone (1/4" and 1/8")
• Recessed rear panel keeps cables hidden
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Stanton RM.404 19 4 Channel Mixer Reviews