This battle mixer (designed for the champ) has all the flexibility and quality of a club mixer but has all the requirements of today's Turntablist. The SA-12 incorporates a "user-friendly" removable effect module that any DJ can install (one of three sound modules available). These modules can then be assigned to either channel (1/2), the microphone, and even the main mix.
• Custom P&G (Penny & Giles) Faders with curve adjustment
• OS2 Optical Phono/Line switches with New LOCK feature (to avoid mistakes)
• Removable Effects module (MOD-1) includes Pitch Shifter, Flanger, and Delay all with Parameter and Mix con-trols. (additional modules available in future)
• Effects assignable to channels 1 and 2, Master output, and Mic/Line 3
• Footpedal output for effects module.
• 3 position cue select (Patent Pending) Pre CF Cue / Post CF Cue / Master.
• Program Reverse
• 2 line, 2 phono, and 1 mic/line (switchable) inputs
• 3-band EQ, Gain, and slider-style Pan control per channel
• Crossfader and Program Faders reverse switches & curve adjustments.
• "Soft/Quiet-Start" feature to avoid pops / noise when mixer is powered on
• 2 headphone inputs (1/4" and 1/8" minijack) w/ Headphone mute
• TRS balanced Master output w/ Output Trim control
• Mono-Stereo Switch
• All new "one of-a-kind" knobs & faders
• Dimensions: 14.9" x 10.5" x 4.3" (379mm x 266.5mm x 109mm)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Stanton SA-12 Scratch Artist Series DJ Craze Mixer Reviews