The SK SIX is a new budget-conscious battle mixer from Stanton. It has all the features that professional turntablists need at a price that can't be beat. No other mixer in this class features an effects loop for external effects.
• Unique PROTEKT panel hides all screws underneath the top panel for smooth, hassle-free fader operation.
• Super smooth crossfader with photo-coupler system and curve adjustment
• Reverse function for crossfader and each channel fader with 2 color LED (green: normal <> red: reverse)
• 2 line and 2 phono inputs. Gain and 2 band EQ (+9/-26dB) on each channel
• Effects send/return for external effects. Effects are post-crossfader. ON/OFF switch for each channel plus MIC
• Three-way, 8 position line/phono toggle switches with FLASH feature (optional 2 way switch available separately)
• Mic input with volume control and 2 band EQ (+10/ -10 dB)
• Headphone input with volume control and cue pan fader
• Master output (TRS balanced 1/4" and unbalanced RCA)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Stanton SK-SIX Scratch Mixer, New Reviews