Get $30.00 back when you purchase this product and also purchase Final Scratch between July 1, 2004 and January 31, 2005... click for details!
The SMX-401 is the first in a new line of DJ mixers that combine superior audio quality with unprecedented value. Stanton's product development team combined their knowledge and experience to work passionately to create a mixer with the right combination of features and revolutionary technical quality never before seen in this price class.
Whether mixing house, techno, or trance from vinyl or CDs, the SMX-401 has got all the bases covered, thanks to 3 phono inputs, 6 line inputs and 2 mic inputs with independent EQ. Each channel sports Gain control, bright input LED meters, a 3-band EQ + full Kill capability, as well as Pan knobs. A full-featured Cue section includes PFL, Cue Pan, and dual headphone outputs for tag-team mixing.
Professional DJs will immediately appreciate the SMX-401's 3-band Kill switches for channels 1 and 3, conveniently located right next to the genuine Penny & Giles crossfader. For creative mixing, the SMX-401 also offers an Effects loop with 1/4" Send and Return jacks.
• Ultra Low Noise Circuitry.
• No Bleed through.
• Low Distortion.
• High Quality P&G Crossfader.
• FX Loop.
• 3 Band EQ with Complete Kill.
• EQ Kill Switches.
• Balanced Master & Booth Outputs.
• Frequency Response (Line) 20 Hz to 20 kHz +1.3 dB
• THD+N (Line) < 0.015 % at 1 kHz
• Signal to Noise Ratio (ref: max level)
(also known as Dynamic Range) > 110 dB (main signal path)
• Noise Floor < -92 dBV (Line input to any output)
• Crosstalk (Line to Line, Phono to Line, Line to Phono)< -90 dB @ 1 kHz
• Fader Kill < -90 dB
• Channel EQ
Hi +9, -45 dB, Kill: -45 dB
Mid +9, -35 dB, Kill: -35 dB
Low +9, -55 dB, Kill: -55 dB
• Inputs: 3 Stereo Line / 3 Stereo Phono / 1 Stereo Return / 1 Mic
• Outputs: (Stereo) Master (Bal. & Unbal.)/ Booth (Bal. & Unbal.)/ Record/ Send/ Stereo Headphone
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Stanton SMX-401 3 Channel Mixer Reviews