In order to satisfy both analog purists and technology-heads, the 150 Series turntables are hybrids of analog and digital technology. A strong motor and high-end technology coupled with a heavy duty steel body, the 150 series turntables are truly the strongest and most durable turntables ever created.
• Super High Torque Direct Drive Motor. (4.5 Kgf-cm)
• Height Adjustable "STR8" Tone Arm.
• Start/Brake Speed Adjustment.
• Dual Start/Stop Buttons.
• Key Correction.
• Digital Output. (S/PDIF)
• Selectable Phono or Line Output.
• Reverse Play.
• Quartz Lock
• Up to 50% Pitch Control
• Motor Off Feature
• Removable Target Light
• Includes Headshell, Slipmat, all Cables and Stanton 680HP Cartridge
• Heavy Duty Steel Faceplate
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Stanton STR8150 High Torque Direct Drive Turntable Reviews