WaveLab 5 is the only all-in-one solution for high resolution stereo and multi-channel audio editing, mastering, CD/DVD burning and for complete CD or DVD Audio production in outstanding audio quality. WaveLab is not just a top level mastering tool, it also offers capabilities for multimedia, sound design with samplers, radio broadcasts, and computer telephony applications. This is why WaveLab is the leading application for digital audio editing.
Since then, WaveLab has been continually developed, and has become a leading application in digital audio editing. With version 5, WaveLab can once again claim to be the standard which other applications have to measure themselves by. WaveLab 5 is probably the only all-in-one solution for high resolution stereo and multi-channel audio editing, mastering, CD/DVD burning and for complete CD or DVD Audio production in outstanding audio quality.
* Multi-channel surround audio support from input to output with up to eight audio channels for recording, editing, processing and mastering
* Complete DVD Audio authoring toolset, including Playlist editing, on-screen video menu design, picture slide shows, and DVD text
* User definable surround-to-stereo down-mixing
* DVD Audio burning, including video data
* DVD Audio extraction, conversion, and archiving
* New "Smart" Video Thumbnail Track for editing audio for video
* Track effects in Audio Montage
* Multi-channel metering and analysis with up to eight channels
* ASIO instant remapping for instant audio compare at the touch of a button
* New file formats: WMA Pro 5.1 and 7.1 export, AVI audio import
|New - On Clearance|