• Change Tempo -33% to +50% in 1% increments without changing Key.
• Change Key in musical half steps (+/-one octave) without changing tempo.
• Create A-B loops to isolate a portion of music to continuously repeat, (works simultaneously with tempo control).
• Reduce lead vocal tracks at the touch of a button. The effectiveness depends on how the recording was made. The lead vocal must be centered in a stereo mix, without a lot of processing such as reverb.
• XLR and 1/4" mic/line inputs, to mix a live performance with CD source music.
• Headphone jack or built in speaker, use RCA output to send stereo sound to a pair of powered speakers (computer speakers) or an existing stereo system.
• Portable Design.
• Optional Case, start/stop footpedal, and miniature wrist remote.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|