TASCAM's 202mkV dual cassette deck is the only choice for professional studios, houses of worship and other installations needing reliable cassette performance. The two twin-head decks can be used for recording or playback, and Dolby noise reduction is provided (types B and HX Pro). The 202mkV can be used as a normal or high-speed dubber, and even sync reverse dubbing is provided.
New on the mark V model are a return to zero feature and A-B repeat, which can playback a section of tape up to 20 times. Deck 1 still has 12% pitch control, and a front panel microphone input is available for convenient recording. Rely on TASCAM's 202mkV for consistant cassette recording you can mount in any rack.
• New: Return to Zero
• New: A-B Repeat (20 times)
• Continuous Play
• +/-12% Pitch Control on Deck 1
• Power on Play and Record
• Continuous Recording
• Both Decks Record for Simultaneous Masters
• Normal and Hi speed dubbing
• Sync Reverse Dubbing
• Dolby NR B type and HX PRO
• Front Mic input with level control
• 3U Rack mountable
• Tape type: normal, chrome and metal (play only)
|New - On Clearance|