It's by far the most affordable 24-track recording and mixing workstation ever made for home studios and the only model within three times its price range that can truly run 24 tracks at 24-bits/ 44.1kHz.
• Eight inputs can be simultaneously recorded into the XLR and 1/4" inputs.
• Twenty physical faders control the mixdown channels; each channel has 3-band EQ and access to three built-in effects
• 3-band EQ on 24 channels, 8-inputs, tone generator and stereo bus with high and low sweepable shelving bands and full parametric mid band
• Three aux sends on all channels except the effects return
• Loop effect provides reverb, delay, chorus and more on an aux send and return
• Assignable Guitar multi-effects processor for distortion, chorus, delay, flange and more
• Up to eight assignable dynamics processors for compression during recording or mixdown
• Standard MIDI File player
processors. A 40GB internal hard disk gives the user ample space for twenty to thirty 24-track songs and virtual tracks for comping. Plus the 2488 has a USB 2.0 port for back-up via home computer.
• Dedicated Stereo Compressor on the stereo output
• Eight inputs: 4 XLR with phantom power double as 1/4" mic/line inputs, plus four dedicated 1/4" mic/line inputs
• Twenty 45mm faders including master fader
LCD display for viewing meters and edit parameters
• CD-RW drive to record Red Book CDs, import/export WAV files and backup hard drive
• 64-voice General MIDI sound module
• High-speed USB 2.0 jack connects to PC or Mac for data backup and SMF/WAV file
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Tascam 24 Bit 24 Track Digital Studio Reviews