The BB-1000 Portable CD/SD Recorder is built to make recording to CD as simple as pressing record on a cassette 'boom box.' The battery-powered recorder records to either SD Card media or blank CDs from four built-in microphones or XLR mic inputs. The two front and two back mics can be individually trimmed for a balanced recording, and tracks can be immediately played back through a built-in 10W sound system.
The BB-1000CD has been designed for simple operation in schools, houses of worship and band rehearsal spaces.
The recorder offers uncompressed recording to CD-R/RW media for audio CDs. The SD Card can capture as WAV file or MP3 files, and SD Card recordings can be burned to CD. The BB-1000CD can use two microphones on the front of the unit, two mics on the rear, or a pair of XLR mic inputs with phantom power as the recording source. Tracks can be played through the built-in speaker system, and can be looped and slowed down without changing the pitch.
New in version 1.10 - use the BB-1000CD as a mini PA! Route the microphone directly to the speakers to speak or sing with digital effects.
• Recording to CD-R/RW or SD/SDHC Memory Card
• Uncompressed PCM Recording (CD/SD)
• MP3 Recording (SD)
• Copy function dubs from SD to CD/ CD to SD
• Four Built-in High Quality Condenser Microphones for 360-degree recording
• Built-in 10W stereo Sound System
• Simple Operation with Dedicated Knobs and Keys
• Variable Speed Audition with Key Control
• Loop Playback
• Metronome and Chromatic tuner
• Over-dub recording
• Powered through 8 x AA Batteries or AC power adapter
• Wireless remote control unit included
• 2 x XLR mic inputs with +48V phantom power
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Tascam BB-1000CD SD Card CD Recorder Reviews