Slow Down and Learn with Slow Speed Audition feature. In ancient times (like the 1970s), musicians would take a vinyl LP record and manually spin the record on a turntable, slowing it down to be able to better hear and understand the performances, like guitar solos and complex chord changes. With the CD-GT1, you get a training method that's even better. Not only can you slow down the speed of the CD by up to 50%, but you can do it without changing the pitch of the original material! After you learn the lick at a slow speed, you can increase the tempo in steps until you can match the original performance note for note! Also, you can change the pitch of the CD without changing the speed...use this feature to "tune the CD" to your guitar.
The CD-GT1 has 43 great-sounding built-in customizable modeling effects...you don't need to turn to external boxes for distortion, delay, chorus and more. Plus, there's a nice selection of vocal reverbs and processed sounds so you can sing along with rockers, hip-hoppers, divas and everything in between!
You can set seamless in-out loop points with the CD-GT1...it will play the same section of music over and over again so you can focus on your playing. Use the footswitch input to start and stop the CD, or to scroll through effects. The CD-GT1 even provides a chromatic tuner so you always sound great when you play, and can run on batteries to take your show on the road. You can listen to the CD-GT1 via headphones, or use its Line Output to plug in speakers.
• SSA (0 -8 -16 -32 -50%): Slow Speed Audition, tempo control without affecting key
• 0 to -50% pitch control (in 1% steps)
• Single Loop, All Loop, and Seamless IN-OUT Loop
• Flash start: Seamless locate and play from the cue point function
• Single play and continuous play
• Footswitch input for flash start or effects switching
• Built-in effects: distortion (x15), clean tone(x15), and vocal (x13)
• Chromatic tuner
• Two way power supply: battery and optional AC adapter
|New - On Clearance|