A pair of microphone inputs provide the ability to sing with accompaniment, in a duet or karaoke performance. Plus, the unit has all the CD playback features of the acclaimed CD-GT1 and CDBT1
The CD-VT1's features two microphone inputs and a Vocal Cancel feature, which removes the vocal from the CD during playback. It has effects like reverb, echo and chorus for the microphone inputs, plus a Voice changer effect to change the pitch of the miked signal. The CD player has pitch shifting and seamless looping to assist in learning new songs. A headphone and line output are provided so that vocalists can record their performance to CD or computer, or for learning new songs at band practice.
• SSA (0 -8 -16 -32 -50%): Slow Speed Audition, tempo control
• without affecting key
• Play any compact disc including 3" mini-CDs and finalized CD-R/RWs
you made on your PC.
• Built-in 11-segment chromatic tuner
• Slow Speed Audition lets you slow down the CD tempo by 8%, 16%,
• 32% or half-speed without changing the pitch.
• High-power headphone output
• Footswitch input for Cue start or effects switching
• Two-way power supply; 4 x AA battery or optional AC adapter
• Dimensions: 232mm(W) x 138mm(D) x 40mm(H)
• Weight (excluding batteries): 620g
• Shift song pitch and tempo in 1% steps all the way down to 50%
• Change the song key 6 semitones and 50 cents (1/100 semitone)
without affecting the tempo.
• Two 1/4" Microphone inputs
• Reverb, echo and chorus effects on the microphone inputs
• Vocal Cancel eliminates the vocal form CD playback
• Multifunction LCD display
• Cue button automatically returns you to the last playback starting
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Tascam CD-VT1 Vocal/Instrument Trainer & CD Player Reviews