TASCAM's best-selling CD-160 CD player has been updated to the new CD-200. The new player uses a brand new transport, the TEAC CD-5020A. The new transport is custom designed for audio playback with a smooth loading drawer and low clamping noise. The internal clock has been improved for a smoother sound and decreased jitter.
Like the CD-160, the CD-200 has unbalanced phono outputs and S/PDIF digital out on coaxial and optical jacks. MP3 and WAV file playback is supported, and front-panel Folder navigation buttons are provided. A wireless remote control with numerical track select buttons is also included.
• Plays audio CDs, MP3 CDs and WAV file CDs
• CD TEXT and ID3 tag support
• Continue, Random and Program play modes
• Repeat All and Repeat Single play modes
• Index Search
• Shock/skip prevention memory buffer
• 12% pitch control (analog outputs only)
• RCA unbalanced line outputs
• RCA and Optical S/PDIF digital out
• 1/4" stereo headphone output
• 2u rack mountable
• Wireless 55-key remote control
• 19"W x 3.72" H x 11.73"D
• 9.3 lbs