TASCAM's CD-200i is a unique combination of rackmountable CD player with a dock for Apple's iPod
In addition, a sliding drawer reveals a connector to dock your compatible Apple iPod*. The iPod can be controlled from the CD-200i's front-panel or wireless remote, including transport control, album navigation and more. The iPod can be changed from the dock connector, and video can even be played through an S-video jack on the rear panel.
TASCAM's CD-200i has unbalanced phono outputs and S/PDIF digital out on coaxial and optical jacks. MP3 and WAV file playback is supported from CD media. The front-panel Folder navigation buttons change folders on CDs and albums on the iPod. A wireless remote control with numerical track select buttons is also included.
• Plays audio CDs, MP3 CDs and WAV file CDs
• Dock connector for Apple iPod charging and playback
• iPod video playback from S-video or composite output
• CD TEXT and ID3 tag support
• Continue, Random and Program play modes
• Repeat All and Repeat Single play modes
• Index Search
• Shock/skip prevention memory buffer
• 12% pitch control (analog outputs only)
• RCA unbalanced line outputs (CD and iPod)
• Coaxial and Optical S/PDIF digital out (CD only)
• 1/4" stereo headphone output
• 2u rack mountable
• Wireless 55-key remote control
• 19"W x 3.72" H x 11.73"D
• 9.3 lbs
• The iPod dock is compatible with most iPods that have a 30-pin connector. Newer iPods that utilize Apple's Lightning connector (including, but not limited to, iPod 5th Gen, etc.) are not compatible.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Tascam CD200i Professional CD Player with iPod Dock Reviews