With the CD-BT1mkII, you get a training method that's even better. Not only can you slow down the speed of the CD by up to 50%, but you can do it without changing the pitch of the original material!
After you learn the lick at a slow speed, you can increase the tempo in steps until you can match the original performance note for note. Also, you can change the pitch of the CD without changing the speed...use this feature to "tune the CD" to your instrument.
The CD-BT1mkII has 16 great-sounding built-in customizable bass effects...you don't need to turn to external boxes for chorus, EQ and more. The Bass Boost and Enhance settings allow you to boost the bass part so that you can hear it better, and Bass Cut lets you mute the original so you can play along.
You can set seamless in-out loop points with the CD-BT1mkII...it will play the same section of music over and over again so you can focus on your playing. Use the footswitch input to start and stop the CD, or to scroll through effects. The CD-BT1mkII even provides a chromatic tuner so you always sound great when you play, and can run on batteries to take your show on the road. You can listen to the CD-BT1mkII via headphones, or use its Line Output to plug in speakers.
There's never been a better or more affordable bass training tool than the CD-BT1mkII. Get one at your TASCAM retailer and start improving your playing today!
• Easy-to-use interface
• VSA (Variable Speed Audition: pitch control without affecting key): +16, +12, +8, +4, 0, -4, -8, -16, -32, -50%
• Key Control: 6 semi-tone, in semi-tone steps with 50 cents fine tune
• VSA and Key Control can be used at the same time
• +16 to -50% Pitch Control in 1% steps (when VSA off)
• Bass Enhancement Effect (Bass Cut, Bass Boost, Bass Enhanced)
• MONO Monitor for CD (L+R, L, R)
• Split Monitor (Left ch: CD, Right ch: Input or vice versa)
• Single Loop, All Loop, and Seamless IN-OUT Loop
• CUE point memory
• Flash Start with CUE: Seamless locate and play from the CUE point
• Single Play and Continuous Play
• 10-sec. anti-shock memory
• Metronome (BPM: 40 to 220, Beat: 2 to 6)
• Active/passive bass input
• 16 built-in Bass Effects
• 5-setting Effect Memory
• 5-band Graphic EQ for Bass with Mid Shape
2-setting EQ memory
• Foot Switch for CUE, Flash Start, EQ Slot Select, Effect Slot Select (next or previous), FFWD, or REW
• Input Volume for Bass IN
• Output Volume for PHONES and LINE OUT
• Chromatic Tuner with calibration (435 to 445Hz) and OSC
• Stereo mini jack input
• Battery included, optional power supply available
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Tascam CDBT1MKII Bass Trainer/CD Player Reviews