In ancient times (like the 1970s), musicians would take a vinyl LP record and manually spin the record on a turntable, slowing it down to be able to better hear and understand the performances, like fast rap passages and complex chord changes. With the CD-VT1mkII, you get a training method that's even better. Not only can you slow down the speed of the CD by up to 50%, but you can do it without changing the pitch of the original material! After you learn the song at a slow speed, you can increase the tempo in steps until you can match the original performance note for note. Also, you can change the pitch of the CD without changing the speed...use this feature to "tune the CD" to your instrument or vocal range.
The CD-VT1mkII has 18 great-sounding built-in customizable effects...you don't need to turn to external boxes for reverb, echo and more. The Voice Changer effect pitches the input up or down one octave, and the Vocal Canceller eliminates the original vocal so you can sing along.
You can set seamless in-out loop points with the CD-VT1mkII...it will play the same section of music over and over again so you can focus on your playing. The CD-VT1mkII even provides a chromatic tuner so you always sound great when you play, and can run on batteries to take your show on the road. You can listen to the CD-VT1mkII via headphones, or use its Line Output to plug in speakers.
There's never been a better or more affordable instrument/voice training tool than the CD-VT1mkII. Get one at your TASCAM retailer and start improving your playing today!
• Easy-to-use interface
• VSA (Variable Speed Audition: pitch control without affecting key): +16, +12, +8, +4, 0, -4, -8, -16, -32, -50%
• Key Control: 6 semi-tone, in semi-tone steps with 50 cents fine tune
• VSA and Key Control can be used at the same time
• +16 to -50% Pitch Control in 1% steps (when VSA is off)
• Vocal Canceller (with selectable canceling point: L10...L1, Center, R1...R10, and selectable range: MID band only or all band)
MONO Monitor for CD (L+R, L, R)
• Split Monitor (Left ch: CD, Right ch: Input or vice versa)
• Single Loop, All Loop, and Seamless IN-OUT Loop
• CUE point memory (Cue Point: Last play start point)
• Flash Start with CUE: Seamless locate and play from the CUE point
• Single Play and Continuous Play
• 10-second anti-shock memory
• Metronome (BPM: 40 to 220, Beat: 2 to 6)
• Dual microphone inputs
• 18 built-in Vocal Effects
• Voice Changer (1 octave down or 1 octave up)
• Input Volume for GUITAR/. MIC IN
• Output Volume for PHONES and LINE OUT
• Chromatic Tuner with calibration (435 to 445Hz) and OSC
• 3.5mm stereo mini jack Line Input
• Battery included, optional power supply available
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|