The DA-40 is TASCAM's latest workhorse DAT recorder, in the proud tradition of the DA-30 and DA-30mkII. The DA-40 is the ideal machine for studios and broadcast applications, yet still affordable enough for the home musician.
The DA-40 provides all the connectivity imaginable in a professional application in both analog and digital environments. Of course, SCMS code can be overridden, allowing you to duplicate your project at will. Plus, the transport controls are enhanced with the Jog/Shuttle wheel, allowing more tactile control with the tape transport. The DA-40 also has more advanced features that take it far beyond its competition. Tracks can actually have track names which will scroll across the screen, allowing easy labeling and locating of multiple similar mixes. In broadcast environments, the parallel control allows the user to cue the DAT player from their own console. For a very reliable DAT deck with an advanced features set, nothing beats the DA-40 from TASCAM.
• Multiple sampling rates (48kHz, 44.1kHz, 32kHz)
• Jog/Shuttle wheel
• XLR balanced & RCA unbalanced analog I/O
• Independent level adjustment on XLR output
• AES/EBU & SPDIF coax digital I/O
• Selectable SCMS code
• Alphanumeric data entry for naming tracks
• Parallel port for control I/O from external equipment
• Optional wired remote (RC-D45)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|