The DA-78HR is the world's first 24-bit modular digital multi-track (MDM) recorder. Designed to add the power of high-resolution digital recording to project studios and commercial facilities, the DA-78HR represents the latest generation of TASCAM's DTRS recording format.
DTRS machines have become a standard worldwide in studios of all levels, with proven reliability, quick response, and unparalleled audio quality. The DA-78HR takes it to the next step, offering 24 bit audio and built-in time code capabilities. Also, built-in digital mixing and onboard S/PDIF digital I/O for transfers from DAT or CD can be used for creating a quick mix-down, or for bouncing tracks externally. The DA-78HR can work with any other DTRS machine, making it perfect for studios adding more tracks to their recording system.
• Selectable 16 bit or 24 bit High Resolution audio
• 24 bit A/D and D/A converters
• >104dB Dynamic range
• 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response .5dB
• Compatible with earlier DTRS recorders
• 1 hr. 48 min. recording time on a single 120 tape
• On-Board SMPTE synchronizer: chase or generate time code
• On-Board support for MIDI Machine Control
• Internal digital mixer with level and pan for internal bouncing, or for quick mixes
• Track slip from -200 to +7200 samples
• Expandable up to 128 tracks (16 machines)
• Word Sync In/Out/Thru
• Analog output on DB25 balanced and RCA unbalanced
• Digital output on TDIF and 2 channels of SPDIF.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|