The DA-98HR takes the 24-bit recording engine of the DA-78HR and adds critical features specifically designed for the rigors of post production and the highest end of commercial recording facilities.
Its inclusion of multi-channel AES/EBU digital I/O provides instant integration into digital patchbays, DAWs, and other systems. The DA-98HR can be controlled with standard DTRS remotes, or via serial 9-pin. A DA-98HR can be used while synchronized to other recorders so that backup tapes can be constructed as the session progresses. For the most critical recording applications, the DA-98HR's superb audio fidelity, exceptional speed, easy integration, and proven reliability make it the ultimate DTRS recorder ever made.
• Selectable 16 bit or 24 bit High Resolution audio
• High Resolution 48kHz mode (8 tracks), 96kHz mode (4 tracks) and192kHz mode (2 tracks)
• Confidence monitoring for layback, mastering, and live recording applications
• TDIF and AES/EBU digital I/O
• >104dB Dynamic range
• 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response .5dB
• 1 hr. 48 min. recording time on a single 120 tape
• Built-in synchronizer for SMPTE, MIDI and Sony 9-Pin sync
• Individual track input monitor select switch facilitates easier checking of source/tape levels
• Selectable reference levels for integration into a variety of recording environments, with internal tone generator
• Track slip from -200 to +7200 samples
• Expandable up to 128 tracks (16 machines)
• Word Sync In/Out/Thru
• Serial Control (9-pin) port and parallel control port
• Optional analog I/O (IF-98HR) with 96kHz performance on balanced DB25 connectors.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Tascam DA 98HR DTRS Digital Recorder Reviews