TASCAM's DA-P1 is a sturdy portable DAT deck with a feature set you'd expect to find on a full-sized studio centerpiece.
The DA-P1 features include a switchable 48V phantom power, built in limiter with 20 dB pad for confidence in recording without worrying about clipping, SCMS free recording, SPDIF I/O, and quick charge battery system with a 2 hour play/record time. Of course it can handle recording and playback at 48, 44.1, or 32 kHz. The DA-P1's mic/line inputs and phantom power are very unique; it's like taking the power of the mixing board with you out on the job. The DA-P1 also has an optional external charger, battery pack, and carrying case, to take it with you wherever you might go. It's the perfect set-up for recording interviews, gathering Foley FX, or just recording no matter where you might be. For a professional and durable DAT recorder that can go wherever you go, the TASCAM DA-P1 has all the features you need and then some.
• Multiple sampling rates (48kHz, 44.1kHz, 32kHz)
• SPDIF coax digital I/O
• RCA unbalanced analog I/O
• SCMS free recording
• Balanced XLR mic/line inputs with +48v phantom power, -20dB pad & limiter
• 2 hour battery life from 1 1/2 hour charging time
• Back-lit LCD display for low light conditions
• One battery and shoulder strap included
• Optional additional batteries available (BP-D1)
• Optional external battery charger (CB-D1)
• Optional carrying case (CS-D1).
|New - On Clearance|