The TASCAM DM-24 is the first affordable digital mixer that combines 24-bit, 96kHz audio quality with highly flexible routing, extremely powerful built-in automation, built-in professional-quality effects, dynamics processing and parametric EQ.
To make the DM-24 the ideal companion for serious recorders like the MX-2424, TASCAM engineers used a custom 32-bit floating point processor to ensure true 24-bit performance throughout the digital signal path. Whether you're mixing for standard CD mastering or more advanced applications in surround encoding or DVD authoring, the DM-24's superb audio quality blows away the standards in affordable digital mixing.
The DM-24 also features highly-configurable gates, fully-parametric 4-band EQs and compression on each channel.
• Perfect companion mixer for the MX-2424.
• Fully 24-bit, 96kHz compatible from day one.
• Flexible 32-channel/8-bus console with 6 aux sends.
• Included digital I/O: 24 channels of TDIF, 8 channels of ADAT, (2) two channel AES/EBU and (2) two channel S/PDIF.
• 16 new mic pres, 16 balanced mic/line inputs on XLR & TRS jacks and 16 inserts.
• (2) option slots for additional interface modules (AES/EBU, TDIF, ADAT & Analog) or a Cascade module for linking two DM-24s together.
• Powerful built-in automation (no computer required).
• High-quality, configurable Compressor and four band, parametric EQ on each channel. Channels 1-16 also feature a high quality Gate/Expander
• (2) built-in effects processors with reverb, spatial effects and mic/speaker modeling effects by TC WorksT, AntaresT and TASCAM.
• Comprehensive user interface, featuring large LCD screen and LED ring encoder.
• 100mm touch-sensitive moving faders.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Tascam DM24 32 Channel Digital Mixer Reviews