Designed for surround production suites equipped with a digital console, the TASCAM DS-M7.1 Professional Digital Surround Monitor Controller is a surround sound monitor control device that adds multi-speaker monitoring control to digital consoles that only have eight output buses.
The DS-M7.1 duplicates the output buses of digital consoles, then routes the signal to both a stem recorder and multiple amplifier/speaker combinations.
The DS-M7.1 supports surround formats from LCRS up to 7.1, including 5.1 and 6.1, with the ability to downmix to LR from any surround format.
The DS-M7.1 is the perfect solution for surround monitoring control in applications including:
• Post-production for film and video
• Surround production for music.
• Creation of audio for video games and multimedia.
• Theatrical production .
• Television broadcast.
• Standard 8-channel TDIF, AES/EBU and ADAT connections for a stem recorder.
• Standard TDIF connections to console. (AES/EBU and ADAT available on optional cards)
• 8 Input channels, 8 Output channels.
• 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k operation; Pull up/down operation via external master clock.
• Flexible downmixing.
• Built in Pink Noise generator for monitor. calibration.
• Individual channel Mute/Solo.
• LED SPL display .
• Individual channel delay compensation
• Standard monitoring controls like Adjustable. Dim, Mono and Alternate speakers.
• Surround Bass Management.
• Integrates with your existing console control room monitor output.
• Standard AES/EBU insert for through-encoder monitoring (Analog available on optional card) .
• Analog and AES/EBU surround monitor outputs.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Tascam DS M7 1 Digital Surround Monitor Controller Reviews