The DV-D6500 is an affordable RS-232 controllable DVD player, ideal for residential, commercial and institutional installations. Its wide range of readable media and programming capabilities make this a flexible recorder applicable in virtually any application.
When playing Video DVDs, Super Video CDs and regular Video CDs, the DV-D6500 offers crystal clear picture quality. The true Progressive Scan output option far surpasses imaging of "line doubling" DVD players, with higher resolution and jitter reduction.
Those dealing with large TVs, projections or video walls will appreciate the DV-D6500's high quality handling of the chroma channel. This prevents image streaking found on outputs of majority of DVD players currently on the market.
Real-time FVPP (Fine Video Picture Processing) feature also allows you to make advanced adjustments to the picture; beyond the basic brightness and contrast, you'll also get color saturation, gamma correction, and other controls to maximize the potential of your projector or TV.
RS-232 control on the DV-D6500 offers extensive transport control, machine set-ups, counter data, and disc format data. The protocol is well documented, and easily obtainable.
Of course, all of the standard features you'd expect to find on a DVD player are here as well. You'll find language controls, camera angle control, digital surround outputs, slow motion, and so on.
The RC-6500J wireless remote is included with the DV-D6500.
• RS-232 Bi-Directional Serial Control Port
• Reads CD-R, CD-RW and DVD-R Media
• True Progressive Scan for Improved Image Quality
• Composite, S-Video and Component Video Outputs
• Defeatable On-Screen Icons
• Format Adjustments for 4:3 and 16:9 Monitors
• FVPP Image Processing (Gamma, Sharpness, etc.)
• 24 bit, 96kHz D/A Converters (106dB Dynamic Range)
• Unbalanced RCA Analog Outputs (Stereo)
• Coax and Optical Digital Outputs (Stereo/Surround)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Tascam DV D6500 DVD Player Reviews