The LA-80 is a compact, studio quality line level converter box, offering 8 channels of unbalanced to balanced line level conversion in a single rack space.
For installations, the LA-80 can also act as a distribution amp, offering a customizable distribution matrix.
Live level conversion is optimized with the LA-80. Ground lift switches are available per-channel, or on a global scope. The recessed trim pots on the front panel offer 6dB of adjustment, allowing the LA-80 to fine tune each output for optimal level.
The LA-80's splitting capability comes from the "Channel Uplink" switch available on each path on the bottom of the LA-80. The switches will link a channel with the previous channel. These can cascade all the way through the LA-80 if desired, offering an 1:8 split. Since each channel is individually selected, it is also possible to create two separate 1:4 splits, or any other combination desired.
• 8-Ch Unbalanced to Balanced Line Level Converter.
• Distribution Amp Function with Channel Uplink.
• 6dB Fine Tuning Trim Ports on Each Output.
• Ground Lift Switches Per Channel or Global.
• Cascade 500W Power Outlet.
• Selectable +4/-20dBm Balanced Nominal Level.
• Compact 1-U Rack Mount Design.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Tascam LA-80 Unbalanced to Balanced 8 Channel Amp Reviews