New from TASCAM, the MD-CD1 combines CD playback and MiniDisc recording in a single rackmount unit designed to save rack space and installation budgets.
Like all of TASCAM's products designed for fixed installation, the MD-CD1 is a reliable player designed for years of trouble-free use. The unit is stocked with features, such as 12% pitch control, MP3 CD playback, RS-232 control and an optional balanced I/O board that allow it to be spec'd into a wide variety of applications.
The TASCAM MD-CD1 has a host of professional features like RS-232 control, digital I/O and an optional I/O board for balanced interfacing. CDs can be played back at up to 12% higher or lower, and can even be played back faster without changing the pitch for a "chipmunk" effect. Discs can be duplicated from CD to MiniDisc at up to 4x speed, and a wireless IR remote is included.
* MP3 file playback / ID3 tag display
+/-16% pitch control
* Change Tempo without affecting the KEY
* Dedicated Digital & Analog outputs
* Transport control with PS/2 Keyboard
* Supports ST, MONO, LP2, and LP4 mode (REC/PLAY)
* Edit function
* Overwrite recording
+/-12.5% pitch control
* Dedicated Digital I/O (optical) and analog I/O (RCA)
* PS/2 Keyboard input for title input and external control
* 4 x speed duplication
* MD-CD continuous playback
* Wireless IR remote controller
* RS-232C serial control
* Optional balanced I/O board (LA-MC1)
* 2U rackmountable form factor
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Tascam MD-CD1 Mini CD Player and Recorder Reviews