The recording section is designed so that you can begin recording music after only four button presses. Its 16-track, 24-bit hard disk recorder is based on our best-selling MX-2424 recorders for world-class sound quality and reliability. Virtual tracks, up to 999, mean that you don't need to record over a take to try it again. The LCD display and VGA monitor output make it simple to see what you've recorded and, along with the included mouse and keyboard, provide an editing interface to rival high-end digital workstations.
40-channel mixing and generous, expandable I/O.
A powerful 40-input digital mixing console is integrated with the SX-1LE's recording section for seamless operation and stunning audio quality. Each of the 32 channel inputs has powerful processing features like 3-band parametric EQ and dynamics, and can be routed to the 8 buss outputs or stereo outs. Four stereo effects returns are provided for the four realtime DSP plug-ins.
The SX-1LE has all the inputs and outputs you need for large recording sessions.
• ADAT Optical Digital 8-channel Input
• ADAT Optical Digital 8-channel Output
• BNC Word Clock In and Out/Thru
• "W" TRS SMPTE Timecode Input
• MIDI Timecode Input
• MIDI Input
• (4) MIDI Outputs
• XVGA Monitor Output
• 10/100 base T Ethernet connection
• Three IF/DM format expansion slots for Analog, TDIF, ADAT or AES/EBU 8-channel expansion
• (2) W" Stereo Headphone Jacks
• (16) Mic Inputs with Neutrik XLR connectors
• Switchable Phantom Power
• (16) W" TRS Balanced Line Inputs
• RCA 2-track Stereo Line Input
• (16) W" TRS Insert Jacks
• Stereo XLR Line Outputs
• Stereo RCA Line Outputs
• (4) W" TRS Balanced Aux Outputs
• Stereo W" TRS Balanced Large Monitor Outputs
• Stereo W" TRS Balanced Small Monitor Outputs
• Stereo W" TRS Balanced Studio Monitor Outputs
• (2) S/PDIF Digital Inputs
• (2) S/PDIF Digital Outputs
• Sophisticated MIDI sequencing.
The 128-track MIDI sequencer adds even more recording capability. With four MIDI outputs, your arrangements have access to 64 MIDI channels. You get step and continuous recording modes, non-destructive quantize/diatonic transposition, MIDI reverse play, event list editing and graphic (piano roll) editing. The SX-1LE's SMPTE and MIDI timecode inputs allow synchronization with sequencers, DAWs or video playback.
Quick and easy recording interface.
With just four button presses you can begin recording - perfect for those moments when you just need to get a new idea down. As your arrangement begins to take shape, you'll appreciate the 16 tracks of 24-bit recording and the clarity of the 16 phantom-powered mic pres. The VGA display output allows you to edit your tracks until you've assembled the perfect take.
When you're ready to mix, you get 3-band EQ on each of the 32 input channels, plus 4 stereo effects returns for the built-in or external effects. All of your mixing moves are fully automated using the touch-sensitive moving faders, and automation can be edited on the display to get it just right.
Full 5.1 surround mix and monitoring capabilities.
With its dedicated 6-channel stem controller and recorder, the SX-1LE is a good fit for studios looking to capture and manipulate surround audio. The SX-1LE implements an intuitive interface for working in surround. Using the comprehensive GUI, you can place your audio anywhere within a 360 field to set the levels and panning for your surround playback. Also included are advanced surround controls for setting divergence and LFE, as well as the ability to cancel the center channel.
There's also a wide variety of monitoring functions with the SX-1LE. An onboard speaker switcher allows access to its three speaker outputs. Nearfield and soffit speaker control room outputs can be fed by a large number of sources, including left/right, auxes 1-6, cue mix, 2-track inputs and others. Two headphone outputs are also included, fed by the control room or studio output signals.
No B-Room should B without one.
One of the limiting factors in choosing gear for projects rooms is space, since fitting a large console, multitrack recorder, outboard signal processing, DAW-style editing, mixdown tools and MIDI sequencing can take up more room than a 10 x 10 area can provide. But the SX-1LE offers all of these abilities and more, in a compact package that's slightly over 3 feet wide by 2 feet deep.
For multimedia projects, the SX-1LE can be synchronized using MIDI or SMPTE timecode. There's also a word clock input and output for digital audio routing, in addition to two sets of S/PDIF digital inputs and outputs and ADAT optical digital I/O. As your studio expands, you can add another 24 digital or analog inputs and outputs using the three expansion slots.
Each of the SX-1LE's components offer the feature set and audio quality expected for high-end music and audio production, making it an attractive choice for smaller yet commercially viable recording environments.
The all-in-one church live sound and production solution.
The SX-1LE is the perfect all-in-one solution for front-of-house audio mixing, recording ceremonies and productions, creation of Compact Discs for distribution, and content creation for classes and special promotions.
It offers the ability to create sophisticated live mixes and perform mixdowns with EQ and effects - all with the professional quality that today's congregations expect. Professional features like MIDI sequencing, DAW-style editing and touch-sensitive moving fader automation ensure that your productions will sound polished and dynamic.
For more information, download our SX-LE Applications Guide. Better yet, use our Dealer Finder to locate your nearest TASCAM dealer and ask for a demo. You'll be amazed at just how much we've packed into a single integrated workstation.
• 40-input, 32 x 8 digital mixer with 100mm touch-sensitive faders and dynamic automation of all parameters
• 48kHz, 24-bit, 16-channel hard disk recorder with built-in IDE drive
• 16 premium mic preamps with phantom power
• Built-in CD-RW drive for creating Red Book audio CDs, data backup & archiving, and importing sounds from audio or data CDs
• Highly integrated and intuitive waveform, MIDI, and automation data editing via an internal recording/editing engine
• Onboard LCD screen displays editing and automation information including waveforms
• XVGA output to optional monitor
• Jog/shuttle wheel for scrubbing audio and MIDI data simultaneously
• Complete surround mixing capabilities with the ability to record a full 5.1 mix to the internal HD in addition to the original 16 audio tracks
• 128-track MIDI sequencer with advanced editing modes available on the fly, with standard and step record modes and highly accurate timing derived from the internal sample clock. Each of the 64 MIDI outputs can be mapped to channel strips on the console
• Extensive analog, digital, MIDI and computer interfa
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|