Like the X-15 the X-17 does have a few more features. Some include 2 mic inputs,3 bank sampler with pitch control, separate stereo aux in w/ level control. With all these features, don't let them go to waste.
In addition to the features shared with the X-15, the X-17 adds a three-bank, pitch-controllable sampler that stores and recalls sample files with an innovative onboard front-panel Compact Flash card slot. Additionally, the X-17 offers other professional features like front-panel aux input and output jacks with individual level controls, crossfader reverse controls, an effects send/return interface and more. Also, the X-17's flexible design allows for its four channels to source from four switchable phono/line inputs as well as four dedicated line inputs, making it an excellent choice for both mobile DJing as well as club DJ work.
• Four-channel 19" rackmount mobile DJ mixer.
• Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA master outputs.
• 3-band EQ per channel.
• Fader start on all four channels.
• Eight stereo channel sources (four switchable phono/line stereo inputs and four dedicated stereo line inputs).
• Two mic inputs.
• 3-bank sampler with pitch control and compact flash slot to save and recall samples.
• Separate stereo aux input w/ level control.
• Discrete aux outputs, booth outputs and record outputs.
• Booth dimmer.
• Effects send/return.
• Replaceable crossfader.