The most advanced vocal channel available anywhere, VoicePrismPlus is both a lead-voice and harmony processor under preset control. It includes, lead-voice modeling, four fully adjustable harmony voices, TC Electronic Compression, EQ, Delay, Chorus, Flange and Reverbs. AES/EBU and S/PDIF I/Os are included.
VoicePrismPlus routes your stage, studio or pre-recorded vocals directly from a high quality 48V phantom powered mic or line Input through Compression, EQ, Double-tracking, 4-voice Harmony Processing with Gender and Humanizing controls, Chorus, Delay, Flanger and Reverb to analog and digital stereo Outputs.
The results?...Truly inspiring and inspired!
The human voice is our passion and it shows!
* High-quality 48V phantom mic preamp with 24 bit digital converters
* 1st generation VoiceModeling technology for lead-voice character enhancement.
* 4 voice backing -vocal harmony with independent gender- and humanizing controls
* Lead-voice double tracking
* Full vocal channel including TC quality Compression, EQ, Delay, Tape Delay, Chorus, Flange, Reverb with Pre-delay
* Ultra-easy interface with context sensitive Help and Preset Browser
* Stereo analog and digital I/O
Here you will find Compression and dual parametric Equalizers. You can assign these to the lead channel, the harmony channel or even both.
The Lead Channel
The lead channel has a thickening algorithm to create double tracking effects. VoicePrism Upgrade Card (planned for 2001) will introduce additional Human Voice Modeling (HVM TM ) and other effects.
The Harmony Channel
The harmony channel has four independent, formant corrected pitch shifters to create very natural harmony
voices from your vocals. Each voice's humanizing parameters can be adjusted independently including: Gender, Vibrato, Timing, Randomizing and Scooping.
Two post effects blocks you can apply to your Lead and Harmony voices including Chorus, Flange, Delay and Reverb with Pre-delay to create interesting and unusual spatial effects.
The Aux In
Everyone needs an extra effect unit from time to time - whether live or in recording. The Aux In allows you to
integrate additional material into the final effects blocks and mix them there with the vocals.
VoicePrism comes standard with stereo 1/4" unbalanced/TRS balanced Outputs plus S/PDIF stereo digital out.
VoicePrism Upgrade Card also adds AES/EBU and S/PDIF I/O.
* Connectors: XLR (AES/EBU)
RCA Phono (S/PDIF)
* Input Format: 24 Bit
* Output Format: 24 bit processed audio on VoiceCraft Card
AES/EBU and S/PDIF
24 bit unprocessed ADC output on
VoicePrism Plus S/PDIF
* Output Dither: HPF/TPDF dither 24/20/16/8 bit
(VoiceCraft Card outputs only)
* Sample Rates 44.1kHz;48kHz
* Frequency Response DIO: DC to 23.9 kHz 0.01 dB @@48 kHz
* Connectors: XLR Balanced (pin 2 hot),TRS 1/4"
* Impedance (Bal/Unbalanced-Line): 28 kOhms
Max.Input Level Line: +21dBu
A to D Conversion: 24 bits,100dB dynamic range (A-weighted)
* THD: 0.005%@1kHz (A-weighted)
* Frequency Response: 10Hz -12kHz 0.8dB,-2dB @20kHz
* Connectors: TRS 1/4"
* Impedance: 680 Ohms (stereo out);340 Ohms (mono out)
* Max.Output Level: +21 dBu
D to A Conversion: 24 bits,100dB dynamic range (A-weighted)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|