• 2 way full range loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
• 2,500 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
• KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
• Speaker modelling includes accurate models of industry standard speakers
• SCC (Spatial Contour Control) compensates frequency response in relation to physical speaker placement
• ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
• 10" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
• High temperature 1" compression driver with copper-clad aluminium voice coil for extended high • frequency reproduction
• Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
• PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
• Lightweight fibre glass reinforced composite enclosure
• Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
• Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
• Multiple internal rigging points for installation applications
• Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON* connectors
• 3-Year Warranty Program*
• Designed and engineered in England
Equipped with a very efficient and lightweight two channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifier, the iQ10 provides an impressive 2,500 Watts of output power. A high degree of control over the loudspeaker system's performance is managed by a sophisticated, but easy to use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ for remarkable full range response at low volume levels, and transparent limiting for the utmost clarity at high output levels and long-term reliability. iQ10's advanced DSP speaker modelling presets include detailed and accurate models of some of the audio industry's most-respected loudspeakers.
KLARK TEKNIK also developed a highly versatile Spatial Contour Control (SCC) DSP function, which allows the user to easily optimise the iQ10's frequency response for the physical speaker placement. This advanced functionality provides frequency compensation for stand, floor, wall or ceiling placement, much like the adjustments commonly found on studio reference monitors.
On the rear panel amplifier module, you will find a fully featured user interface consisting of an LCD display, the Channel A and B gain controls, and a single rotary encoder for intuitive access to level, EQ, Speaker modelling, SCC, Subwoofer Integration and Feedback Control (FBI). In addition to the two combination balanced XLR/jack inputs, balanced XLR outputs for each of the two independent channels, and a Mix Out XLR connector, the iQ10 features a mic/line switch and level control with signal present LED on each channel.
The iQ10 also features our proprietary ULTRANET technology, which allows the use of CAT5 cables for transmitting pristine multi-channel audio signals and other information between ULTRANET-enabled products, such as digital mixers and personal monitor systems. This digital distribution networking not only eliminates the potential for RFI and crosstalk so common to analogue methods, but also significantly reduces the setup or installation time required. An onboard USB port provides access for remote control of the iQ10 via PC computer, as well as DSP and speaker modelling firmware updates.
The lightweight fibre glass reinforced composite enclosure is fitted with a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille and multiple internal rigging points for permanent installations. The iQ10 is also fitted with a dual angle pole mount socket, allowing the enclosure to be pole mounted straight on, or raised and angled downwards for optimal audience coverage. Mains power input and link output is provided via Neutrik powerCON* connectors.