• The stick controller gives instant speed adjustment of +/- 50%, pitch bend of +/- 1,2,3,6% (selectable). The DJs don't need to caress the platter for tempo adjustments any more!
• A new mixing technique is now available with our unique reverse play mode. The turntable will play in reverse at the touch of a button with all pitch, speed and bend facilities still operational.
• "Motor Off" gives natural wind down to motor without motor brake
• Selectable pitch range of 3,6 and 12% allows a wider range of control previously never seen on turntables
• Fully logic controlled dual phase lock loop synthesizer allows the most accurate speed control and totally continuous pitch control
• The new synchronize feature allows the linking of several PDX-D3's together for control of pitch, start and stop from one master PDX-D3. An optional cable is required from your dealer to make this connection
Tone -arm: ASTS (Anti Skipping Tonearm System)
Needle Pressure: 0.1 - 7grams
Motor: AC Direct Drive with quartz control system
Platter: 316mm dia, 800g
Speed: 33 1/3rd rpm, 45rpm
Pitch Control: (+/-) 3,6,12%
Pitch Bend: 1,2,3 = 6% (+/-)
Size: 450 x 370 x 136mm (W x H x D)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|