for Instant VIP Discounts on most gear! (Better Than Codes, and it's Free)

Vestax PDX-2300 Professional Direct Drive Turntable, *b-Stock*

vestax pdx2300   *b-stock*
Images may show accessories or configurations not packaged with this item.

Be the first to review this product

Unavailable Discontinued or no longer available.
Sorry, this item is discontinued or no longer available from us. We've left this page up for reference only. Check out some of the other great alternatives on this page or click below to see if it can still be found elsewhere.
Buy on Amazon
New from Vestax this advanced analogue turntable features an enhanced pitch control with fast and accurate beat matching. Recommended for the serious DJ this turntable is a step above the rest when it comes to pitch control.

• Fast and accurate beat matching adjustment with a 100mm +/-10% fine pitch fader. Ultra pitch control with a +/-50% control fader. Combined the total amount you can adjust the pitch by is a huge +/-60% pitch! Furthermore, with the pitch bend joystick, you can quickly push or pull the pitch for smooth mixes or dynamic effects.
• Digital pitch display. A large display, showing the current pitch setting, allows you to accurately set the pitch or when needed to make adjustments perfectly.
• Strong DC motor with 2.7kg torque allowing for high speed start times
• Adjustable start and break speeds ( within 1/4 RPM)
• A.S.T.S. Anti skipping tone arm system- the most reliable and strongest tone arm system available for professional turntables of this kind. This system when combined with Tracking Hold Technology can reduce skipping and needle vibration by up to 90%.
• Adjustable tone arm height and weight
• Reverse play is possible with the quick and easy one touch reverse play button

• Motor: Direct Drive
• Start Up Time: 0.5sec (33 1/3 rpm) 70 degrees
• Starting Torque: 2.7kg
• Braking System: Electronic Brake
• Speed: 33 1/3 RPM, 45RPM
• Fine Pitch: +/-10%
• Ultra Pitch: +/-50%
• Pitch Bend: +/-1,2,3,6% (front to rear)
• Power: AC120V or AC230V 50W

Additional Information

Product ConditionNew - On Clearance

Vestax PDX-2300 Professional Direct Drive Turntable, *b-Stock* Reviews

How do you rate this product? *

 1 star2 stars3 stars4 stars5 stars