The PDX-2300 MK2 offers the same professional features as its predecessor, including a high torque motor design, fast start up time (from 0 to full speed in .5 seconds), fine pitch and ultra pitch, with the addition of Vestax's proprietary, dynamic, spring-balanced tonearm system to further reduce tracking error during scratch performances
• Fast and accurate beat matching adjustment with a 100mm +/-10% fine pitch fader. Ultra pitch control with a +/-50% control fader. Combined the total amount you can adjust the pitch by is a huge +/-60% pitch! Furthermore, with the pitch bend joystick, you can quickly push or pull the pitch for smooth mixes or dynamic effects.
• Digital pitch display. A large display, showing the current pitch setting, allows you to accurately set the pitch or when needed to make adjustments perfectly.
• Strong DC motor with 2.7kg torque allowing for high speed start times
• Adjustable start and break speeds ( within 1/4 RPM)
• A.S.T.S. Anti skipping tone arm system- the most reliable and strongest tone arm system available for professional turntables of this kind. This system when combined with Tracking Hold Technology can reduce skipping and needle vibration by up to 90%.
• Adjustable tone arm height and weight
• Reverse play is possible with the quick and easy one touch reverse play button
• Motor: Direct Drive
• Start Up Time: 0.5sec (33 1/3 rpm) 70 degrees
• Starting Torque: 2.7kg
• Braking System: Electronic Brake
• Speed: 33 1/3 RPM, 45RPM
• Fine Pitch: +/-10%
• Ultra Pitch: +/-50%
• Pitch Bend: +/-1,2,3,6% (front to rear)
+/-50% (right to left)
• Weight: 9.5kg
• Power: AC120V or AC230V 50W
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Vestax PDX-2300MK2 Professional DJ Turntable Reviews