• 60mm long faders are provided for 3 program channels. More sensitive control can therefore be achieved for Techno/Trance mixing.
• Three band EQ has been improved to be +6, -24 dB range
• The new cut switch is provided on each band of EQ.
• User replaceable 60mm input faders and 45mm cross fader make 'on site service' very easy. • Optional rotary volume can be replaced with the fader for "House" application
• An effect send switch is equipped on each input channel for effect performance. The effect send and return level controls are provided within the master section.
• P.F.L (pre fader listen) switch is provided for pre fader monitoring.
• The input levels are monitored by an overload indicator.
• Four mic input levels are provided. The main mic can be assigned to program channel 2 for full control. The other three mics are mixed with individual level control, 2 band EQ, effect send and P.F.L.
• Ten segment LED level meter is provided for careful level check.
• The detachable cross fader is provided for quick maintenance.
• Inputs: phono x 3, Line x 5, effect return x 1 (stereo, RCA jacks), main Mic x 1.
• Outputs: line x 1, record x 1, effect send x 1(stereo, RCA Jacks)
• Freq. Response: 20hZ to 20 kHz
• S/N Ratio: more than 80dB
• Dimensions: (w x h x d): 270 x 80 x 353mm
• Weight: 3.5kg 8lbs
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|